Friday, March 23, 2012

WE ARE HOME!

Just want to let everyone know that we are home. YEAH! I am so sorry that it was so difficult to post while in China. I felt a lot of stress not keeping up with the blog. I am planning on doing the whole trip on catch up posts. So please stay tuned. It was a long trip. We left Guangzhou 8:00am China time Thurs. morning ( which was 8:00 Wed. night USA time) and got home here 11:45 pm Thurs night. I am still up because the girls thing it is still China time Fri. afternoon at 4:00 pm (which is 4:00 am Fri. a here) To say the least, it has been a long two days and I have had no sleep. The flight was kind of hard with Sophie. She did great in one way, but I had to stay awake to make sure that she didn't fall off the seat. She is quite the mover in her sleep. Well, I am going to try and go to bed before the sun rises. I have to be up because Katie and Ed close on their house tomorrow. I am so excited for them. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME. Glad you are finally home - sure was a long flight. Glad to hear Sophie did well. It will take a few days for them to get used to the time change - I know it did for us. I was able to track your flight from China to home. Talk to you soon.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy you're all home. Can't wait to meet Sophie. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete